Monday, December 17, 2012

POP OF YELLOW

Hello beauties...

I’m such a sucker for yellows and blues, i rocked this look over the weekend for a friend's birthday bash, I particularly love this look because I feel it enhances my beauty  *cover face*

Enjoy the look... hope you guys like??





PRODUCT USED




FACE

Marykay tinted mosturizer in bronze 2 

Marykay foundation in 507 & 607

Mac studio finish conealer in nw 40 - used under my eyes

Sleek makeup translucent powder in dark

S
leek makeup blush in flushed


EYEBROW



                                             Ever sheen brow pencil in dark
                                        Zaron eyebrow defining kit in dark  
                                          Mac studio finish conealer in nw 40


EYES

Tara makeup eye primer    

Eyeshadows from Tara *Queen Amina* pallete

Mac eye shadow in rice paper 

Sleek Dip it eye liner in Black

Black opal mascara in black 






LIPS

Loreal lip cream
Black opal lipstick in Fantasia Plum












Until my next post, stay beautiful..

*xoxo*

7 comments:

  1. Will you marry me? www.wapjoint.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!!! I've heard so much about the Tara primer I really need to get that. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx Pre.. Tara eye shadow primer really works well for me..

      Delete
  3. I love :) u look nice.. love ur eyebrow ;)
    YCFOnline.com

    ReplyDelete