Friday, May 10, 2013

LOVE MEETS TRADITION

Well, its official, God has blessed me with the most wonderful man on earth, yeaaah.. i am a MRS* lol....well, traditionally at least. I had my traditional wedding on the 25th of April, it was such a lovely day....

It was indeed one of my happiest day, and i thank God that it went really well and the weather was fantastic, the musical band swept my feet away, (you ask me how???) yeaaaah.. they played my favorite song "ADA ADA" by Flavour Nabania. lolz...

Now that is done, we are planning for the church wedding and i can't wait, we are still debating on the date... i'll keep you all informed.


Meanwhile check out some of the pictures:



What i love about my look was the simple makeup i had on, Hubby begged me to carry a light makeup and i achieved it.




Bracing up!

Ist outing look
More Pics......

Posing for camera


With my lil cuties (nieces)


2nd outing look



Looking for my groom :)

More pics.....


yeaaah... i think i found him

3rd outing

3rd / Final outing

Cutting our cake..

US...

Dancing with my Ore-iyawo (friends)





Ore - Iyawo (Ada & Chisom Ulasi)


The pics are soo much, cant upload all...

Thanks to everyone who made it to Nnewi, My wonderful Friends, Families and In-laws....

God bless ya all....


10 comments:

  1. Wow! you looked soooooooo beautiful! Congrats dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx Nazor! I still remember our appointment.

      Delete
  2. Lovely, lovely pics! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww dear, you looked stunning! congrats.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats darling and welcome to the club. You looked absolutely fab. God bless ur union amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit for the 2nd outing the most. Very beautiful. God bless your home :*

    First timer here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, nice pics!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7.     Thank you for such a nice and amazing post. I really appreciate you on good effort. visit our blog Mom Blog Names
     

    ReplyDelete